Training & Consultancy
Two areas of my interest are within the UK health and wellbeing focus and Education for future. Two sectors that have limited resources and outcomes influenced by changing government. This results in inconsistency.
I am very passionate about innovation and change and flagship projects that make a difference to every individual in our society. Therefore taking responsibility for our own health and education needs to start young.
I have spent the last ten years helping people take responsibility for their health, eating and emotional wellbeing by connecting the synergy between mind and body. Integration and consistency for long term results is crucial.
Delivery of training and consultancy with
NHS Commissioning, Government and Public Health:
- Bespoke weight management programmes and tailor-made workshops using coaching , CBT and TA in either group work or one to one
- Developing programmes that work alongside the clinical commissioning groups own directives and programmes led by local government incentives to tackle obesity and related issues
- Creation and implementation of projects in areas that need education on healthy living and eating
Schools and Colleges: Young people love stories. I help them make their story and then live it in the best it can be!
“25 percent of children under 16 will be obese by 2050” foresight report
- Workshops delivering healthy mindset to choosing food and activity from a very young age. Bespoke programmes to address how little minds think about food and how they want to please everyone when they eat and how to create the right attitude to themselves, food and taking good care of themselves from the start no matter what their background, education, age and circumstances. Creating a positive psychology in everyday life from the onset will reduce childhood obesity and adult obesity.
- Workshops are fun and light and although have a powerful messages, the delivery is through education and interactive learning and experimentation