My aim in coaching is to simply evoke transformation! My vision is to position and establish the importance of emotional wellbeing in everything we are and do every day.
Busy lives means we get stuck in what we know and we do not create time, space and energy to get a different view or perspective and to simply evaluate whether we are being the best we can be.
At InU that journey starts from the beginning. There is no time like the present so ceasing this moment evokes change.
“My natural interest since childhood lies in medicine and psychology. My life purpose is to make a difference and atlast my role for the past ten years is just that . This allows me to be happy, passionate and authentic in my work when given the opportunity of changing people`s lives. I was also exposed to the world of business at a very early age and now successfully combine business with bringing out the best in people”
Life for me has been full of ups and downs like most people and it has made me what and who I am today. I have gained momentum and drive and a lot of experience. I bring my whole self to the coaching interaction and my formal launch into the world of coaching has largely been a result of so many testimonials from a variety of clients from company directors, medical consultants to teachers and mums and dads to mention a few, I have worked with individuals and groups telling me my natural flair and instant rapport needs to be more widely available. So In U was born.
Credentials , experience and awards
- International Coach Federation Member( ICF)
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach
- Edexcel Diploma in Weight Management Consultancy l
- Counselling Skills, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and Transactional Analysis
- BSc (Hons) Biomedicine
- ILM certificate in Leadership and Management
- Award winning LighterLife Counsellor
- Finalist Jubilee awards celebrating inspiring women of Leicester 2010
- Volunteer walk leader, Leicester City Council, Oadby and Wigston County Council (Walking for Health and Natural England)